Our client is a company in the technology sector, with a variety of business lines and solutions, in the process of growth and reorganisation.
The project required the Operations team to facilitate the analysis of the economic information of the projects and the dedication of the team. Creating a gross margin culture within the organisation.
- Adapting current practices so that the information is of sufficient quality for good analytics.
- Implement a datamart and dashboards for project analytics, within the “Operations Analytics” project.
- Conduct continuous (at least monthly) analytical review sessions of the projects, for decision making and planning and monitoring of corrective actions.
Thanks to Kiteris’ experience in this type of projects, we were able to anticipate and solve the most common problems:
- Disorder in the source systems and data extraction.
- Disparity of criteria in the analytical dimensions.
- Low capacity of the internal team to adjust to the project timings.
Resulting in a successful project where Kiteris was able to create within the department an analytical and gross margin culture, as well as a capacity of anticipation and decision making of the teams thanks to reliable and quality data.
Download our success story to find out all the details