DATA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS EXPERTS
We aim to create a culture of analytics within companies by applying good practices and using effective technological solutions in business intelligence.
COVID-19. The importance of data in understanding the pandemic
Our team of consultants designed a panel to monitor the evolution of the Coronavirus epidemic (COVID-19)
- We convert our clients’ data into TANGIBLE ASSETS, rationally and throughout the whole organisation, in a progressive, high-quality process.
- We view projects as the result of all the steps and iterations (sprints) that enable us to deliver fast results and apply continuous improvement.
- We adapt project strategy to the client, whilst retaining an agile approach and deploying mixed provider-client working teams.
Electricity sector analysis
- Marketing margin calculation.
- Perfect alignment between company accounting data and the running of operations and sales.
- Commercial tariffs results analysis: tracking of predicted and real results of changes caused by offering new tariffs or adjusting existing tariffs.
- Follow-up on policy implementation: sales campaign results in margins, client portfolio, and revenue.
- Continuous improvement of data quality: monitoring mechanisms.
- Instilling a data culture in the organisation.
Margin calculation and analysis tool for an electricity supplier.
Pre-month-end close operations analytics in agile and detailed display as early as possible.
- View normalised results for the calendar month
- Detailed analysis right down to individual customers
- Powerful analytics across dimensions and variables (service charges, commercial, regional tariffs, etc.)