STRATEGIC AND ORGANISATIONAL CONSULTING
We help companies make their Strategic Plan viable by transforming their existing business model with best practices, technology (tools), and management control systems (analytics). Managing change in the organisation and team culture.
- ACROSS THE BOARD IN SERVICE COMPANIES
- TARGETED IN IT DEPARTMENTS IN ALL SECTORS
- Designing and implementing Transformation Plans.
- Selecting technological solutions and installers, across various work models: proactively (identifying requirements) or reactively (drafting RFPs)
- Bespoke implementation of project management good practices with a practical approach.
Our way of working
OUR MAIN DELIVERABLES
- Diagnostic and Recommendation
- Transformation Plan
- Business Plan
- Assessment and selection of technological solutions and installers
- Good Practice Manuals, and associated standards (documents, forms)
- Inventory of targets and indicators
- Analytics dashboards
- Organisational model. Roles and/or jobs
- Budgeting and management models
- Operations management control system models (service companies)
The project aims to unlock the keys to maximising the success of the 2019-2021 Strategic Plan.
The big strategic challenge for Nubalia is to boost revenue further, whilst retaining its current leadership position and finding a balance between flexibility, efficiency, and keeping its “start-up spirit”.
- Strategic achievements
- Process and Good Practice achievements
- Tools and management control system achievements
- Reporting methodology for the Board of Directors, Trade Committee, or the Operations Committee.
- Structuring trading account analytics (Profit and Loss). Areas and lines of business, regions, service lines, and so on.
- Cost centre definition: Management, projects, solutions...
- Structuring Operations analytics: Operations structure, project cost breakdown, chargeability, technician schedules, financial oversight of projects, analytical dimensions (project, client, sector, service line, product line, manager, etc,).
- Defining the project.
- Sales analytics: opportunities (secured vs missed, source, channels...), pipeline (status, priorities, sales force...), rating of opportunities, sales team efficiency.
- Income and costs allocation guidelines: projects, Operations, structure, investments.
- Allocation of hours worked in Activity Reports.
- Dashboards and indicators. Business Intelligence tools.
Margin calculation and analysis tool for an electricity supplier.
Pre-month-end close operations analytics in agile and detailed display as early as possible.
- View normalised results for the calendar month
- Detailed analysis right down to individual customers
- Powerful analytics across dimensions and variables (service charges, commercial, regional tariffs, etc.)
Would you like more information on our consulting services?
Get in touch with us to find out more