COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly demanded by the user.
TYPE OF COOKIES
- a) According to the entity that manages them, there are own Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the Sol · service tendered by the user is provided) and from third parties (Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- b) Depending on how long they remain active, there are session sessions (designed to request and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent ones (in which data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period by the person responsible for the cookie – it can go from a few minutes to several years).
- c) Depending on the purpose
– Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service),
– Personalization cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, regional settings, etc.)
– Analysis cookies (collect information on the use made of the website),
– Advertising cookies (collect information about the preferences and personal choices of users),
– Affiliate cookies (allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TYPE OF COOKIES USED FOR THIS WEB SITE
Name Purpose Expiration Supplier
While browsing our website, cookies from our social networks can be stored in your browser. Here are the links on the cookies of the social networks that we use on this website:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Twitter cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Instagram cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Google+ cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Linkedin cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Pinterest cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Youtube cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
At any time you can access the configuration of your browser accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those that the installation supports and those that do not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet- explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Internet Options > Privacy > Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
Safari, iPad and iPhone:
Preferences > Privacy https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
These browsers are subject to changes or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully conform to the version of your browser. You might also use another browser not included in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from your browser options, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please see your browser’s help for more information).
DEACTIVATION / ACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on the computer. Remember that the configuration of each browser and equipment you use must be adapted separately.
Remember that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website works properly. Some features of the site may be lost and you may no longer be able to see certain websites. In addition, rejected cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. The ads simply will not fit your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt the configuration. If necessary, consult the browser’s help function to set the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
You can get more information about cookies on the Internet http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about the cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where the website contains what are called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website or through it.
Therefore, in case you encounter this type of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the previous list, please notify us. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how you have guaranteed your privacy.
INFORMATION RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ART. 13 GDPR)
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal information?
KITERIS SOLUTIONS, SL is responsible for the processing of personal information that you provide to us, located at CONFLENT 62, 08640 OLESA DE MONTSERRAT, (Barcelona) and with CIF B65944795 Telephone 937784455 and contact mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
What do we use your personal information for?
The information collected through our own cookies (session and user input cookies) are usually used to track user actions when filling out online forms on several pages, or as a shopping cart to track the articles that the user has selected at the press of a button, or to customize the user interface when visiting the website.
The information collected through third-party cookies is as follows:
– Through the analytical cookies your browsing habits are analyzed to improve the services provided;
– Through behavioral cookies, information about user preferences is collected to manage advertising spaces in the most efficient way possible; and
– Through advertising cookies, the performance of the advertisements is measured and recommendations regarding products based on statistical data are provided.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legitimacy for the treatment of your personal data is given by your consent, granted at the time of contacting us, for the use of analytical, behavioral and advertising cookies; For session or personalization cookies, the legitimacy for the treatment is given by the legitimate interest of the provider (responsible for the treatment).
Who do we communicate your data to?
What is the term of conservation of your data?
What are your rights?
The rights that protect the user are those of access, rectification, deletion, portability thereof, withdrawal of consent (without affecting the legality of the treatment granted prior to its withdrawal), opposition to the treatment, limitation (in certain circumstances) and submit a claim to the control authority (the Spanish Agency for data protection, www.aepd).
Powered by TCPDF